BigMisterC

11.03.2005

And so it starts...

I've always been a bit reluctant to go the route of instant web publishing. Here at blogger or at my friend Steve's excellent site, diary-x. I've always enjoyed creating the packaging more than creating the contents and when I used to have my site, bigmisterc.com, I would redesign and redesign and redesign and not really much else. Content was an afterthought. Sometimes I would blog or create fun little applications or visual pieces - but that's as far as it went.

So... This is something a little different. While I want to make sure that my design ideas are still okay and that I can still hack my way through HTML and CSS, I want to avoid that being the end all / be all of this "project" for lack of a better word.

Therefore, I hereby and now pledge to try and make a concerted effort to use my brain, think about things that happen around me and actually comment on them here.

Wish me luck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home