BigMisterC

11.17.2005

A bad day...

Today started off bad and just got progressively worse. I degenerated to the point at work where people wouldn't even come near me. I was a complete and utter grouch.

I'm usually very easy going and pleasant (honest - it's true!) But today, I had absolutely no patience with anyone's stupidity and had no problem letting anyone who wanted to know.

I am just feeling stretched very, very thin. I am not getting the help that I need at work and school has been a bit stressful. That's due to my own procastinating, but we won't go there. I have next week off from school, so I've got two weeks to come up with a rough draft for my essay on No Telephone to Heaven. Hopefully, I won't wait until two days before it's due like I usually do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home